Xten Industries has the following positions open:
Process Technician – Kenosha, 6pm to 6am – send your resume/cover letter to email@example.com
Perform duties necessary to produce quality parts, on time, in a safe manner at the lowest possible cost.
- With CILs, responsible for efficient operation of shift
- Start-up, adjust and maintain molding process
- Document process information
- Teach and help production team
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Process to schedule by priority and run to cycle employing continuous improvement concepts.
- Develop process specifications when necessary and proceed for first part approval and ensure quality throughout the production run.
- Respond to Operator requests for technical assistance to keep production running efficiently and safely.
- Input daily activity into central information system including process changes and set-up sheets.
- Educate management on unique requirements of process that prohibit maximum performance.
- Make recommendations for improvement. Implement when possible.
- Help train new and temporary employees in basic job functions.
- Assist Set-Up Technicians with molds, molding and secondary equipment whenever possible.
- Collaborate with and assist when possible, on maintenance and safety teams.
- Any other duties as assigned.
5-10 years experience with injection molding process. Some formal plastics knowledge, training or education. Good communicator and team member. Computer skills. English/Spanish is a plus.
Plant Manager: Lockport - send your resume/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org