Quality Plastic Injection Molding is Just Where We Begin.
Experience, Expertise and Innovation
Xten’s injected molded components are frequently part, often a major part, of a more complex final product, which after completion generally requires warehousing and eventual shipment to final destination.
Following a basic economic analysis, you may find it less expensive and substantially more efficient for Xten to complete final product fabrication of your products as well as to provide any needed logistics and/or fulfillment functions.
By involving Xten, you have the opportunity to realize reductions in:
- Overhead expenses
- Transportation expenses
- Inventory levels
- Losses due to obsolescence
- Cost of poor quality
… and are assured of rapid, accurate and complete shipments to your customers.
Costs as a Source of Investment Capital
Xten’s auxiliary, product-to-market services can not only lower your net product costs, but often create incremental funds that allow you to invest in your proprietary areas of expertise and build a more robust competitive advantage.
Newfound Freedom to Expand
Freed of the need to produce what they’ve created, and armed with the increased margins lower costs generate, Multifacturing customers can concentrate on those activities and investments that will produce the largest future returns.
Outsourcing the Responsibility for Results
A Multifacturing program would begin with the transfer to Xten of responsibility for implementing as much of your current production activity as you wish to release. This could include:
- Professional design enhancement, with the goal of lowering material costs and improving manufacturing efficiency…saving significant sums.
- Forward purchasing and warehousing of molded component materials on your behalf as a hedge against price fluctuations
- Procuring & warehousing components other than Xten-produced for use in final product and/or as service or warranty parts.
- Design assistance with and tooling and production of plastic injection molded parts & components
- Larger component and/or finished product fabrication and/or assembly
- Warehousing of finished products
- Receipt of inbound orders and processing of those orders for shipment to the final user.
- Shipment of orders per your terms of sale
A detailed Performance Agreement specifies the services Xten will provide, the way those services will be delivered and the results that will be achieved, along with all costs and time tables.