Manufacturing is often an innovative company’s biggest road block to profitability.
Many companies build what they sell only because they could never find anyone who wanted to, or could, build it for them.
This requirement to be their own producer demands expensive, otherwise unnecessary staff, ties up capital in non-productive inventory and diverts both funds and attention from doing what can truly make their businesses prosper.
Xten’s business is manufacturing, in all its many aspects…Multifacturing™
Multifacturing is our core competency. It will generate profits for those wanting to concentrate on their own expertise and let Xten exercise theirs.
Our employees have the skills, knowledge, equipment and support necessary to match and in most cases exceed the quality, efficiency and on-time dependability of our customer’s own processes.
We’re adept at assembling a wide range of products encompassing metal and plastic components, mechanical fasteners, pressure fittings, soldering and electrical connections
- Assembly requirements from the simple and obvious to the complex and delicate are routinely met.
- Standard and specialized tools and machinery are part of our assembly equipment resources.
- Our quality and production leadership create training materials and programs, conduct class-room and hands-on training sessions and evaluate performance. Such skilled and learned supervision is at the foundation of error-free execution.
No product fabrication project is accepted until all performance parameters are clearly understood and all delivery schedules deemed possible.
We have experience with the assembly and fabrication of a broad array of completed products for customers in many industries, including: security cameras, cable-ready towers, nuclear submarine boiler tubes, medical waste containers, hot-cold beverage containers, paper towels, cup and napkin dispensers, and many more.
We can complete these kinds of projects because of our wide range of fabrication capabilities:
- Complete mechanical assemblies and subassemblies
- Proper and adequate inventory management facilities and software
- In-house components purchasing personnel
- Assembly of products containing electronic components
- Fabrication and assembly of products with multiple components
- Assembly of components combining metal and plastic
- Extensive welding and bonding capabilities, including:
- Ultrasonic welding
- Adhesive bonding
- Spin welding
- Heat staking
- Heat plate welding
- UV gluing